COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS, BUYERS, THEIR AGENTS AND OUR TEAM MEMBERS AS WE, NAVIGATE THROUGH CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
As it has always been, the safety and security of our clients, buyers, their agents, and our team members remain our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum protection during pre-sale preparation, staging, selling, and buying period.
We provide necessary personal protective equipment to all agents and buyers, minimize the number of people per show to two, require to sign the Covid-19 questionary as well as house cleaning services.
If you are currently infected with the Covid-19 or within the last 14 days have been in contact with someone who has been infected with the Covid-19 or has any symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, please DO NOT ENTER THE PROPERTY!
- Upon arrival ring or knock before entry; wait outside if there is anyone inside the home.
- Only 2 visitors and 1 agent are allowed inside the home at once.
- All entrants must use face coverings
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- All entrants must maintain physical distancing and avoid touching surfaces of the property.
- Avoid touching knobs, faucets, toilets, and toilet handles, counters, light switches, and other such items
- After viewing, discard and disposable gloves, face coverings, or shoe coverings worn during the visit.
Alexey Blokhin, Broker
Phone: (650) 204-0443